HMD - Lead - Channel & Sales Capability Development (12-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Work towards capability building of the RDS DSRs :
a. DSR recruitment & enrolment process.
b. DSR onboarding & training.
c. DSR Incentive KPIs review & reset basis business requirement
d. DSR Direct Incentive process.
e. DSR Way of Working - building Smartphone selling capability at non promoter outlets
2. To drive expansion of Distributor Network including the following points :
a. Optimum Channel structure.
b. Spread of Direct Distributors for coverage enhancement
3. Implement processes, governance, and ways of working for the Sales team
4. Work with stakeholders to ensure the following execution at Zones :
a. Visibility inputs e.g. Blue Windows
b. Review governance
c. Trade hygiene
d. Instore visibility
e. Superior execution in the channel
Key Deliverables/Performance Indicators :
1. Sales Metrics - Sell In, Sell Thru, Activation
2. RDS Smartphone range selling
3. Width of Distribution- Feature & Smartphones
4. Non-Promoter outlets Smartphone activation WOD ( Width of Distribution)
Key Interface :
Zonal Sales Team - Zonal Heads, BM,SM/TM, Marketing, Finance
Key Skills Required :
Business Planning, Analytical skills, Conceptual thinking, Customer focus, Negotiation & communication skills, Influencing skills especially cross functional stakeholder management, Channel management, Leadership
Exhibit entrepreneurial mind set : Urgency, Accountability, Empathy, Bias for action