HR Assistant Manager at HiveMinds Innovative Market Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:376 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
HiveMinds - Brand Strategist (4-15 yrs)
The person will be responsible for :
- Ongoing management, continuity and execution of social media marketing strategies and programs on the behalf of the assigned clients
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses
- Developing Brand architecture, positioning and strategy
- Ensure daily program requirements are being executed and that overall program goals are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (on schedule and on goal).
- Proactively ensure issues, successes and key insights are being escalated and reported in a timely manner throughout a campaign
- Work with the team or solely to identify relevant and targeted influencers as well as the overall outreach strategy.
Core Duties/ Responsibilities :
- Provide daily supervision and execution of client campaigns.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Work closely with external clients as well as internal team to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Serve as community and relationship manager for brands and resolve issues as they arise.
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes and monitoring results; work with analytics team and oversee preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs.
- Ensure metrics are met and reported on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as per client's requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.