Senior Manager TA at HGS
Views:94 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Hinduja Global Solutions - Content Specialist (2-3 yrs)
Content Specialist - Corporate Communications
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Write and Edit Content
- Maintain an appropriate tone in the writing, adhering to HGS style guide.
- When editing, check for errors in grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Create Content Strategies
- Identify the objectives and goals of HGS and seek to create content that is in line with HGS goals.
- Target content to specific audiences and look for content that is in demand.
- Conduct market research or employ SEO strategies.
Maintain Content and Blog Calendars
- Adhere to strict deadlines, ensuring that timelines are met. Maintain the content and blog calendar by scheduling due dates and tracking content through the editorial process.
Customized Content for Social Media and Careers Site
- Understand the nuances of different social media channels and customize content accordingly for each. Be familiar with the features of different social media channels.
- Curate content for careers site around employer branding, recruitment, employer stories and more.
Coordinate with Stakeholders, Geos and Designers
- Work and collaborate with stakeholders, geos and designers to source stories and get creatives designed and final sign offs. Communicate regularly with all to develop content and ensure that deadlines are met.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Computer literacy - Applicant needs to understand the landscape of online communications from working in Microsoft Word to using content management systems. They need to be familiar with computer systems and software, and frequently use search engines to conduct research.
- Writing proficiency - Write and edit with speed and accuracy, displaying a strong knowledge of English grammar and the ability to create clear, engaging, and informative text.
- Organizational skills - Be organized and efficient, applicant needs to maintain calendars and juggle deadlines, keeping track of content throughout the editorial process and ensuring that work is submitted on time
- Marketing knowledge - Applicant needs to understand how to market their content; be familiar with industry trends, and use the appropriate strategies to draw in consumers
- Design and layout skills - Sourcing and editing photos as necessary and ensuring that they are properly laid out, content specialists have an eye for presenting visual material
Tools of the Trade :
These are the tools, software and platforms that the applicant needs to be familiar with:
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel)
- Content Management Systems (Drupal, WordPress, or similar)
- Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)