Recruitment specialist at Hilti India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:149 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hilti - Consultant - Solution Sales (3-10 yrs)
Who is Hilti?
- Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we- re looking to expand, we- re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Train Sales Management & Account Managers on ON!Track and Fleet Management Pre-selection
- Work with Area Sales Manager and Sales Account Manager to build ON!Track and Fleet Management pipeline in their territory
- Play the leading role of Customer acquisition, implementation and retention
- Play role of product expert and process consultant by leading management meeting, performing the onsite analysis and implementing ON!Track/Fleet Management.
- Generate software, hardware and service revenue (contracts, Onsite Analysis, implementation, training)
- Increase sales and penetration of ON!Track and Fleet Management by coordinating with the sales team and leveraging existing relationships
- Coordinate efforts of entire team of Area Sales Manager, Sales Account Manager, marketing team, and back office with a goal of improving market reach of ON!Track solution/ Fleet Management.
- Spearhead and partner with the sales team to take them through the entire ON!Track/ Fleet Management journey all along the 8 steps (management meeting, onsite analysis, final presentation)
- Support launch of new products and features to team members and Customers by acquainting them with feature benefits and solution functionality
What you need is :
- Sales or Business Development experience - 3-5 Years minimum
- Consultative selling experience. Able to sell total cost of ownership concept and interact with high level management team of Customers.
- Software/solution selling preferred but not a must. Able to coach Sales team in 8 steps journey.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong interest in software and skilled in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment : Marketing, Sales and 3rd party service provider
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable relationships internal and external
- Can do- attitude
- Problem solving skills and creative mind when facing problems with no obvious solution
- Comfortable with jobsite conditions