HiLEDER - Specialist - Sales/Business Development (2-8 yrs)
Sales & Business Development Specialist - India Market
Job Summary :
- We are a decade old manufacturer specializing in providing quality genuine leather products for international markets specifically US, Europe, South East Asia, Middle-east & India regions. We are also establishing a fashion brand that promises to offer biggest selection of premium quality leather products at affordable prices and seeks to democratize luxury. Our vision is to offer "Earth's biggest selection of premium leather products".
- We are looking for rock star sales and BD professional who have an entrepreneurial zest to drive business through domestic sales.
- Candidate's main responsibility would be to tap potential bulk customers in domestic market through all sales channels. This position will have the responsibility for creating new and managing existing customers across channels - general trade, modern trade, chain stores, buying houses, distributors, brands, importers, exporters, retailers and corporate gifting.
- He will open new customer accounts and grow existing customer sales though traditional offline bulk channels as well online bulk portals. If you are the one, please apply for the role and we will get back to you.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Sales and Business Development :
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Initiate, develop & nurture key accounts which may include - General and Modern trade, Brands, Distributors, Retailers, Exporters / Importers, Buying Houses, Designer Boutiques etc.
- Responsible for complete sales cycle from inquiry generation to order booking; handling customer's inquiries, prepare RFQ's & closing deals; responsible for achieving Sales targets
- Nurturing, building & maintaining relationship with customers
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Identify and appoint new Distributors/Dealers/Retailers/sales agents in geographies for developing regional business
- Interfacing with manufacturing partners for sample creation, product procurement, Cost negotiation, quotation comparisons and analysis.
- Reporting of Sales Activities & sales funnel on regular basis; achieve sales goals on Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Basis
- Generating qualified leads through different channels and scheduling meeting with the decision makers to conclude corporate gifting sales
- Make presentations, attend techno-commercial discussions & negotiations
- Perform competitor and trend analysis region wise to improve sales effectiveness
Customer Satisfaction :
- Update customer feedback to in-house Customer Service & Quality team
- Provide prompt reply to queries/ questions of customers regarding company or products and convincing them about product quality and differentiation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Graduate, preferably with an MBA with 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Leather, Fashion or Apparel sector
- Atleast 2 years of end to end sales experience in general / modern trade
- Exceptional English written & oral communication skills along with presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- ONLY Male Candidates may apply
- Passionate to drive sales with a go getter approach; demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment to achieve sales targets
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and managing data
- Biggest Learning Opportunity to become a comprehensive sales specialist covering traditional offline channels as well as online bulk channels like Alibaba, go4world etc.
- Multi-faceted training and exposure to sales, customer management, operations and marketing directly under the mentor ship of IIT / IIM alumni.
- Basis the performance of candidate, in addition to fixed component, handsome variable component directly linked to business growth