HiLEDER - Executive - Marketing Operations - eCommerce Vertical (1-6 yrs)
We are a startup setting up a premium international leather fashion brand that promises to offer biggest selection of premium quality leather products at affordable prices and seeks to democratize luxury. Our vision is to offer "Earth's biggest selection of premium leather products".
We are looking for candidates who have an entrepreneurial zest and exposure to operations and marketing and want to be a part of this exciting journey. If you are the one, please apply for the role and we will get back to you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing catalog listing, organizing photo shoot, product uploads & content optimization on marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart etc. and own portal
- Order processing for marketplaces and portal; Tracking fulfilled / non-fulfilled orders, reporting and managing returns; Payment Reconciliation - Courier Return, Customer Return etc.
- Close coordination with different courier/logistics partners related to product deliveries, stop deliveries, re-shipping returned orders via different locations and areas; negotiating rates with couriers for cost effective logistics solutions
- Interfacing with manufacturing partners for sample creation, product procurement & dispatch readiness; managing stock inventory in close coordination with partner manufacturers
- Interacting with customers & vendors for product related queries, complaints or for valuable feedback
- Market visit to showcase sample products; enhancing distribution network by forming tie ups with distributors / dealers, chain stores, MBOs etc.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Any graduate (MBAs / Engrs preferred, ONLY Male) with relevant skill set & experience. Freshers, who have the drive and passion, can also apply
- Good communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and managing data
- Opportunity to get a hands on experience of managing operations of a fast growing start up focused towards cross border trade and international market places.
- Multi-faceted training and exposure in areas of operations, vendor / customer management, marketing under the mentor ship of IIT / IIM alumni
- Basis the performance of candidate, in addition to fixed component, handsome variable component directly linked to business growth