HIL - Executive - Business Development (3-7 yrs)
- 3 - 7 years of project or Institutional sales work experience, preferably in building materials industry, govt. sector
- Primary experience in business development, product sales, solutions selling, business development, Institutional Sales, B2B Sales, Corporate Sales
- Achieving the annual volume target. New Business Development. Acquiring Accounts / Relationships for business
- To meet and generate business through SMEs, State PSUs, PWD, MNC- s, Builders, Contractors, PMC, etc. Meet with the senior management and get empaneled as the preferred roofing brand, which would also include potential contractors and civil work organizations to promote business
- Identifying the prospects within the assigned territory
- Candidate will be required to travel for meeting the SMEs, PSUs, Contractors, architects, influencers, etc. for generation of leads / business.
- Understand customers- needs and Identify ways to optimize current business as well as areas of new business opportunity.
- Prepare and hold responsibility for Account Development Plan by customer/territory/segment to maximize sales opportunities.
- Commercial negotiations and closure of deals within timelines and as per company's norms.
- Effectively identifying & utilization of internal resources needed for smooth completion of orders within time-frame.
- Receive all customer issues, concerns and problems and deliver a solution in a quick and orderly fashion
- Sharing timely & accurate market intelligence with Senior Management
- Ability to build and leverage relationships
- Go getter, self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Strong communication and articulation skills
- Innovative mindset
- Strong business and commercial understanding
- Reasonable command over local language