Hike Education - Team Leader- Sales (2-6 yrs)
Hike Education is one of the leading EdTech companies working with the top B-schools providing support and assistance to the students.
It was started in the year 2014 by a team of 2 visionary people with a motive to bring revolution in the EdTech industry. The aim was to fill the gap for aspiring professionals to pursue higher education and level up their career paths.
Initially started at a small space in Noida, Hike has now marked its presence at more than 5 locations and it is continuously expanding. The organization is soaring high following its aim. It has helped more than 1,00,000 professionals in chasing their career objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Building strategies to ensure enrollment targets are met
- Sharing the projection with senior management
- Suggest and organize team-building activities with individual target too