HR Executive at High Street Essentials Pvt Ltd
Views:36 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
High Street Essentials - Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Research, ideate and produce well-written thematic content for publication across online and offline channels
- Conceptualize, research, and produce engaging newsletters, push notifications, and website banners
- Develop interesting and thematic content for social media posts, videos and stories
- Write persuasive and impactful Facebook and Google ads to enhance brand visibility
- Provide compelling content for SMS and WhatsApp marketing to maximize audience engagement
- Organize and follow an editorial calendar and ensure timely delivery of materials
- Work with cross-functional teams i.e. creatives, content, and marketing, to drive execution
- Assist in planning special campaigns around brand calendars by bringing to the table creative ideas and executing them flawlessly
- Assist the SEO team with website page articles, category descriptions, and content as required
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and best practices.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of tone of voice and quality and optimized for search and user experience for all channels.
- Monitor the competition and plan for change as the online fashion landscape continues to change rapidly
- 1-3 years of agency/brand experience in content writing and handling social media for a lifestyle brand. Work experience with a fashion brand is preferred.
- Excellent writing and story-telling skills
- Should have the ability to write long form content as well as catchy social media captions
- Experience in the digital space fashion content or other content relative to the brands' customer base
- Passion and understanding of the millennial woman's fashion needs
- The ability to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time
- The cross-functional nature of the role requires you to be team player with a positive, problem-solving attitude