Assistant Manger HR at Hidesign
Views:148 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Hidesign - Store Manager - Sales (1-5 yrs)
About Hidesign :
Hidesign started in 1978, as a hobby by Dilip Kapur on his return to India after his Ph.D in International Affairs in the United States. The first few bags were different compared to anything being manufactured in Europe and America at that time. From small alternative shops in San Francisco and London, the bags moved to the first adventurous department stores in the early 1990s in London, California and Australia. Hidesign launched its first exclusive boutique in India in 1998 and has quickly grown to 84 exclusive stores and a distribution network in 23 countries that has placed its product in over 2000 stores across the globe.
Designation: Store Manager- Hidesign
Primary skills: MBA or Retail / Fashion Management
Location: International Airport
- Responsible for the overall operations of Hidesign Store
- To facilitate sales performance and growth, ensuring that customers have a pleasant shopping experience at Hidesign
- Monitor the operations and performance of the Store
- Visual Merchandising
- Training: Motivate the team, facilitate training to promote sales figures, fulfill expectations and maintain values of Hidesign.
- Stock Auditing
- Ensure that right stock is available at the right time at the right place by required analysis and planning.
- Report Preparations
- Good communication skills, training skills and team management skills
- Flare of fashion and retail
NOTE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES
AGE - NO MORE THAN 35
SHOULD BE FLEXIBLE WITH 24 HRS SHIFT.