Hi-Tel Solutions - Lead - Customer Success (3-5 yrs)
Must have skills :
- Have 3+ years of experience working in a B2B SaaS Sales and Marketing Product company, primarily focussed on the NA and Europe markets
- Expertise and hands-on experience in Salesforce and HubSpot platforms with an understanding of the data and modeling (not just reports/ dashboards)
- Experience configuring and setting up systems with multiple data sources
- Experienced in working with data, engineering, and product teams
- Strong technical background with experience troubleshooting software applications and integrating with APIs.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and FB Ads
- Intermediate level Excel/Google Sheets experience
- Good written and verbal communication
Good to have :
- Network in the Sales and Marketing tooling community and ecosystem.
- An understanding of how data extraction, ingestion, transformation, and pipelines are built and managed by data engineering teams
- Prior experience with marketing applications like Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Prior experience with sales applications like Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.
- Data querying and presentation experience
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Assist customers and Customer Success Managers with product onboarding, including installation, configuration, and customization
- Work closely with Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams in proposing the right technical solution & provide an estimation to completion of the requirements shared by the customer
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to escalate and resolve complex technical issues and to communicate product feedback and feature requests
- Collaborate with QA, engineering, and product teams to ensure data sanity and integrity checks are conducted in accordance with SLAs. Maintain logs of all data checks and customer request implementations
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Support, and other internal teams to ensure Team Goals for Time to Onboard and Support SLAs are accomplished
- Leveraging internal business systems and communication channels to ensure Customer Success Managers have an updated view of Customer Context, Deployment Health, and Risk as part of their day-to-day contributions
- Collect, curate, and communicate Customer Status, Open Issues, Risk and Mitigations using a combination of Slack, JIRA, Confluence, HubSpot Service, Google Docs & Sheets, and other internal business systems to ensure a holistic assessment of Technical Health is captured properly and communicated internally with Management and Customer Success Managers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of all projects undertaken in Confluence and Google Sheets
Other Personal Characteristics :
- Dynamic, engaging, self-reliant developer
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Manage a collaborative and analytical approach
- Self-confident and humble
- Open to continuous learning
- Intelligent, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully amongst bright people
- Be equally comfortable and capable interacting with technologists as they are with business executives.