Associate Principal at Hexagon Wealth
Views:20 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Hexagon - Investment Advisor - Sales (2-7 yrs)
1. Acquiring and dealing with HNI clients.
2. Responsible for AUM/Revenue generation as per pre defined targets.
3. Generation of referrals through existing clients.
4. Client retention / maintenance.
5. Data compilation for financial plans from clients and coordinating between the client and the planner for planning purposes.
6. Portfolio monitoring.
7. Calculation of Net Investment, Growth Rates, Asset Allocation Deviation on Investment portfolios
8. Responsible for communicating of Portfolio Review reports to the clients and execution of all investment related actions on the portfolio.
9. Must act as a single point contact for the client.
10. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.