HR Manager at HelloParent
Views:53 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HelloParent - Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
1. Generating sales and leading the schools' category for the company within the city and beyond.
2. Reaching out to schools and pursue to increase the engagement between schools and parents through Hello Parent.
3. Designing and implementing marketing strategies (both online and offline) to enhance our brand.
4. Taking lead in organizing various workshops and tie up with various stakeholders in the kids' industry.
5. Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
6. Experiencing the adrenaline rush and the excitement of a dynamic team working in a startup.
If you think you can sell anything, this is an unconventional opportunity to tap into the vast potential of huge K12 school category, through-out of box solutions.
What you get:
- Opportunity to work with an Experienced Sales Team
- There are fast growth and more visibility in a start-up
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Opportunity for personal growth and constant learning
- The efforts put will be rewarded fruitfully
- Enjoy every phase of the learning curve.