Manager - Talent Acquisition at HealthPlix
Views:105 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
HealthPlix - Senior Manager - Sales Operations (4-10 yrs)
About HealthPlix :
- HealthPlix is bringing technology to the heart of healthcare. HealthPlix through its assistive-AI powered EMR software empowers doctors to drive Better Health Outcomes for their patients by providing Clinical Decision Support at the point of care.
- Currently, 12 million patients across India have been treated through HealthPlix EMR platform by doctors practicing across 12 specialties. Our doctor base and geographic spread across 150+ cities in India make us the largest EMR software used by doctors to digitize the care in Indian healthcare.
- With $23.5MN in funding so far, our product and approach have been validated by the top investors such as Lightspeed, Kalaari, JSW Ventures, and Chiratae.
- With 200+ amazing team members and rapidly growing, HealthPlix would be a great destination for you if a fast-paced, high-growth company excites you!
About the role : Sr. Manager - Sales Operations
Location : Bangalore
This is a high-impact role that would be crucial to help us scale our business quickly by getting all key functions of the business on a sales operations engine build for scale. The sales operations function at HealthPlix is responsible for creating and driving the required sales processes across various sales channels & building the requisite tools and sales infrastructure to enable the success of the team. This would be a hands-on role requiring the candidate to take ownership of the operations end-to-end and build a strong team to meet the business objetives.
Key responsibilities :
- Build and drive the core operations team that enables the sales team to strive for efficiency and scale
- Simplifying existing processes and setup sales automation tools for the sales team to reduce redundancy in performing daily activities
- Implementation and adoption of ZOHO for the sales and associated functions, putting in place the necessary tools ecosystem for sales process automation and efficiency improvement
- Ensuring complete data visibility and sanity for continuous sales process improvement
- Identify bottlenecks and formulate processes to improve the operational efficiency of the sales team
- Create and structure sales enablement to help the sales team understand and adapt to new process deployments, existing process enhancements, or tool adoption
- Coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders to incorporate new strategies for growth
Role requirements :
- 4+ years of experience in sales/business operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong logical reasoning ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to articulate the problems and roadblocks to relevant stakeholders within the company
- Solution orientation and adoption-drive
- Built processes and integrated various systems and CRMs via automation
- Owned end to end process devising, implementation, and tracking for a sales team
- Strong cross-functional and organizational skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- We are looking for self-driven individuals who aspire to have a massive impact in the healthcare space.