Talent Acquisition Specialist at HealthPlix Technologies
Views:13 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HealthPlix - Manager - Business Development (0-5 yrs)
About the job:
- - BEFORE APPLYING- -
1. The Budget for this role is Up to 4 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Incentives + Travel allowance (7200/-per Month) + Medical Insurance.
2. Are you open to work in Field Sales Environment ?
3. Are you willing to Travel in North Chennai on Daily Basis (Travelling allowance will be provided) ?
HealthPlix is looking for talented and competitive business development managers who thrive to become sales champions. The role will require you to visit doctors of single and multi-specialty clinics and enable them to digitize their clinics. If you want to make an impact in the healthcare industry and be a part of the digital revolution then HealthPlix is the right place for you. In the role of BDM, the employee will play a pivotal role in achieving our ambitious doctor acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
1. Understand needs and requirements; build a strong relationship with doctors
2. Visit the assigned market territory to conduct demos for users (doctors) and manage deal closure
3. Build sales pipeline by acquiring new and converting competition user
4. Work on rigorous & structured follow-ups with doctors to ensure sales closure
5. Provide in-depth platform training to the doctors and clinic staff
6. Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly targets
7. Maintain and expand your database of prospects through referral channel
1. Excellent communication skills (English & regional language preferred) with a focus on driving a sales
2. Plan and travel extensively across the assigned territory & upcountry if required
3. Strong people skills with high customer-centricity
4. Good technical understanding of the product
5. Strong listening, presentation & time management skills
6. Any bachelor's/master's degree (biotech/pharma will be preferred)
Perks and benefits:
1. Lucrative monthly incentive and R&R programs
2. Free medical insurance from the company
3. Day shift (10:30 am to 7:30 pm)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.