HR Manager at Healthline Private Ltd.
Views:53 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Healthline - Regional Sales Manager (4-5 yrs)
Education: Min. BA degree/ MBA in Marketing
- Min. 3 years- work experience in FMCG as executive and aspiring for Managerial position.
- Exp in FMCG handling Modern Trade, Liquor outlets, HORECA, Class A / Key Accounts. Should have good knowledge of South Markets - BLR, HYD, Goa
Key Skills : Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Report Writing, Strong communication and leadership skills. Must speak English fluently and 1 regional language (Kannada or Hindi)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributor Management : Appoint new distributors and manage relationships to grow regional sales.
- Key Account Management : Appoint new outlets and build strong relationships with store managers / supervisors to ensure adequate inventory and in-store promotion to ensure sales target.
- Target Planning : Develop quarter-wise sales plans and budgets to achieve the annual sales targets for the company. Monitor and control the budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the state.
- Team management : Responsible for recruitment, training, of ASE, SO, Promoters and Merchandiser across existing cities. Guide them from the front to keep them well motivated and engaged in the business.
- Work closely with the existing team to develop & execute annual plans for promotions, ad campaigns and coordinate with the marketing team to ensure that distributors are fully aware of and support planned promotions.
- Target Achievement : Work with the team to ensure secondary targets are achieved + primary targets for sales and collection with distributors.
- Track & minimize average outstanding end of each month as a % of month's sales.
- Reports : Ensure weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports are maintained and submitted as per company policy
Website to refer : www.drinkmorningfresh.com; www.sericha.com; www.sericare.com