HR Manager at Healthline Private Ltd.
Views:42 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Healthline - Associate - Marketing - eCommerce Vertical (4-5 yrs)
This role allows for exposure across multiple verticals within the company including several marketing functions and offline sales. This will allow you to develop multiple skill sets, gain holistic industry insights, while deepening your knowledge in the digital sales space.
You will actively be encouraged to share your ideas and participate in creating strategies and growth-led initiatives. We are a collaborative team that would like to hear what you have to say.
Our Brands: This role is with regard to our Nutraceutical Division for -
1. Morning Fresh: What started off as India's first hangover detox beverage brand, is now expanding with several products in the pipeline to establish itself as a wellness brand.
2. Sericha: An organic certified mulberry leaf wellness drink designed to reduce blood sugar, cholesterol and detox the body. We have our own organic farms + work with local farmers: www.sericha.com
Education: BA/ BCOM/ MBA degree
Work Experience: Min.4 years work experience in a predominantly e-commerce role. This includes exposure to selling products online, market-place management, social media marketing, data analysis and e-com strategy. Candidates who have worked at high-growth start-up's previously, will be an added bonus.
- Market-place management: Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket etc.
- Social Media Marketing: Running ads, data analysis, creating social media calendars and strategy.
- Exposure to SEO and content writing is a bonus
- Strong communicator, self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Knowledge of google analytics, google ads, all Microsoft office tools
- In-charge of expanding our e-commerce footprint and on-boarding new marketplaces like Milk Basket, PayTm, Flipkart etc.
- Responsible to grow sales on our webstore + market-places.
- Draft monthly social media calendar and create goal-oriented campaigns.
- Create & execute email & SMS marketing campaigns
- Capture & monitor sales data for analysis and strategy creation
- Explore brand partnerships and collaborations