HR Manager at Healthline Private Ltd.
Views:58 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Healthline - Area Sales Manager - FMCG Vertical (3-4 yrs)
Education: Min. BA degree/ MBA in Marketing
- Min. 5 years work experience in FMCG handling Modern Trade, Liquor outlets, HORECA, Class A/Key Accounts
- Good knowledge of Hyderabad market
Key Skills: Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Report Writing, Strong communication and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributor Management : Appoint new distributors and manage relationships to grow regional sales.
- Key Account Management : Appoint new outlets and build strong relationships with store managers/supervisors to ensure adequate inventory and in-store promotion to ensure sales target.
- Develop Sales plans and budgets to achieve the annual sales objectives for the company. Monitor and control the budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the state.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, of ASE, SO, Promoters and Merchandiser across Hyderabad. Guide them from the front to keep them well motivated and engaged in the business.
- Work closely with the existing team to develop & execute annual plans for promotions, ad campaigns and coordinate with the marketing team to ensure that distributors are fully aware of and support planned promotions.
- Target Achievement: Work with the team to ensure secondary targets are achieved + primary targets for sales and collection with distributors.
- Track & minimize average outstanding end of each month as a % of month's sales.
- Reports : Ensure weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports are maintained and submitted as per company policy
Website to refer: www.drinkmorningfresh.com; www.sericha.com; www.sericare.com