Sr. Associate HR at Healthkart
Views:957 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Healthkart - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (6-12 yrs)
- Plan and Execute the Digital Marketing strategy to meet key Marketing objectives, Growth Hacking for Lead Generation (primary objective) & Brand Building.
- Nurture Digital Marketing team across Search (both organic and paid), Social Media, Inbound, Affiliate, and Email Marketing.
- Define Metrics, Measure, Analyze and Continuously Improve performance through relevant Reports
- Leading the team of Online & Digital Marketing by ensuring the smooth functioning of the Social Media Campaigns, Google Campaigns, Website & SEO functioning & update.
- Formulating Digital marketing strategies in order to increase brand visibility and improve online brand positioning of the business.
- Understanding online space and upcoming trends that would cater to the growth for both B2B and B2C.
- Thinking beyond the basics of social media and manage brand to develop a meaningful Social personality. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and increase revenue growth.
- Tracking the performance of the website coming from paid and organic mediums which includes site traffic, banner advert performance, and backlinks through Google Analytics.
- Manage campaigns on a day-to-day basis ensuring that approved design and technical solutions are executed to the highest levels of quality.
- Responsible for App Development for various business functions and the implication of these apps across the formats (Web App, Android & IOS.).
- Lead Management tools through CRM to track the incoming Leads across all platforms.
Qualification : Graduate + MBA in Marketing.
- Min of 5+ Years in Digital Marketing.
- Must have experience in leveraging Growth Hacks.
- Must have strong experience in Inbound Marketing.
- Worked in a similar industry.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Exceptional Communication Skills - both written and verbal.
- Exceptional Team Management Skills.
- Process Oriented.
- Comfort with Technology and advanced Digital Marketing Tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.