Founder at Healthelicious Foods Private Limited
Views:85 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Healthelicious Foods - Manager - Content Marketing (1-4 yrs)
About Healthelicious Foods
Healthelicious Foods is an IIM-Ahmedabad backed brand of food products that are both healthy and delicious.
Founded by an IIM-A and SRCC alum, the venture is incubated by IIM-A's Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship. Our first line of healthy beverages is set for launch in the coming months. We are building a team of entrepreneurial go-getters who will help us achieve our vision of delivering a wholesome and healthy lifestyle for all.
About the Role :
We are seeking an experienced content marketer to help us own and define the communication and content identity for our brand, to reach the audience the right way and in style. This role will be responsible for strategizing and writing customer-facing communication/content pieces that will go out on different platforms like website, blog, email, social media, brochures, and other online and offline marketing collaterals.
Location - Bangalore (currently remote working)
Compensation - 3-5 LPA + ESOPS
Required work experience - 1.5 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
Designation - Manager, Content Marketing
Job responsibilities :
- Create content for various mediums - blog articles, videos, posts, emailers, social media, website etc. Maintaining the content calendar, and ensuring execution of plans across social media, blogs, newsletters etc.
- Conceptualize and execute a consistent content and communications strategy for our product portfolio
- Drive inbound content marketing to drive targeted referral and organic traffic.
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 1.5+ years of experience in content marketing. Experience with e-commerce or direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands (especially food & beverage) is a plus.
- Expertise in SEO and keyword research
- Strong writing, verbal, editing, presentation, and overall communication skills
- Passion for all forms of content writing and communication
- Excellent communications skills, an eye for detail and design
- Candidates with a background in journalism/ media/ mass communication will be preferred
The ideal candidate (beyond the job responsibilities)
- Your previous experience has given you a good foundation of skills, but you are eager to take on greater responsibility. You- re excited to join an early-stage start-up and contribute towards high growth, knowing that as the company grows you will share in the rewards.
- You keep track of the latest trends in content marketing. You don- t just rely on on-the-job learning but actively spend your own time refining your skills.
- You're passionate about digital marketing and eager to widen your area of expertise as you want to become a thought-leader in the space.