Healofy - User Researcher - eCommerce Vertical (2-8 yrs)
About Us :
- Healofy is India's largest and most trusted community for mothers and mothers-to-be. Rated #1 app in pregnancy and parenting category on Google Playstore in India for the last 3 years. Healofy operates a peer-to-peer women-centric multilingual parenting social network for moms, expectant parents, and doctors which works around the theme of pregnancy and parenting. The Company's services allow parents and expectant parents to discover, connect, ask and chat with other like-minded users.
- With 8+ million app downloads, Healofy has successfully created a strong community of over 600,000 Daily Active Users (DAUs), exhibiting industry-leading engagement and retention numbers.
- The platform also sees 1.5 million+ monthly website visits. With over 5 million consumable content (videos and infographics), 10 million+ Questions & Answers, multiple group chats and discussion forums, Healofy has the largest repository of motherhood content globally. Healofy is building a conversational commerce model using its community to build a portfolio of Healofy branded products serving the motherhood journey. Healofy has raised $16M from leading investors and strategics from India, US, China & Japan"
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced User researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies.
- These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user's experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Conduct qualitative primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools, if required.
Note : Bangalore-based office job (HSR Layout) for 6days a week.
- At Healofy, everyone's work matters, and our team is encouraged to take complete ownership of their jobs. People who join the Healofy are smart, driven, and keen to solve problems with a team of like-minded individuals. To be a Healofier means you are not satisfied by just meeting a target, but you strive to exceed it. We take time to celebrate our wins together because we succeed or fail as a team. Working together to achieve our goals is the way of our working life!
- We don- t claim to have all the answers, so all Healofiers are empowered to challenge the status quo in order to best support the company vision.
- Suppose taking on these challenges and working with awesome people excites you, and you resonate with the values of ownership, team-based success, striving to exceed expectations, and having the courage to challenge the status quo. In that case, you may just be a Healofier!!!
What We Offer
We believe in working hard and resting hard. We- re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here's a glance at what we currently offer:
Healofy employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, work-life balance & support, Rewards & Recognition, Festivals & Anniversary celebrations, Team outing, and Paid Vacation.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- It is our commitment at Healofy to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!