Healofy - Marketing Officer - Market Research (2-7 yrs)
- We are looking for an experienced Female marketing officer/User Researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products.
- You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies.
- These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user's experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Cold Calling/ Sales Conversion.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools, if required.
- Location: Bangalore (HSR Layout)
- WORK FROM OFFICE | 6 Days a week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.