Talent Acquisition Executive at Healofy
Views:96 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Healofy - Manager - Public Relations (3-5 yrs)
"We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and enhance the company's brand awareness and enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles, and other editorial collateral
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Requirements and skills :
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline"