Consultant at Kovet solutions
Views:434 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head/Vice President - Business Development/Presales - BPO/ITeS (15-22 yrs)
Head - Business Development
The Business Development Head will be responsible for spearheading the business interests of the company.
- Work experience as Business Development Head or Head Client Acquisitions and strong knowledge of Bid management.
- Presently working as Director/ Head in Business Development vertical for a LARGE Domestic BPO. Excellent Carrier Graph is a MUST.
- Good experience in BPO pre-sales (bid management, due diligence etc.) managing BFSI/FMCG/Telecom/Govt. Projects.
- Candidates with experience in sales & business development/consulting/program management in Institutional Banking may also apply
- Experience of leading teams (direct and cross-functional) is a pre-requisite
- Candidates willingness to travel (short duration to domestic and global locations) in short notices is a key business pre-requisite
Active involvement and ownership in the lead to closure- cycle for BPO opportunities by leading the following activities :
- RFx / Bid response
- Create pro-active proposals for clients in discussion with sales teams
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, HR, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- Present proposed solutions to end clients
- Manage client visits at centers during lead to closure cycle
- Lead right sourcing opportunity due diligence exercises at client locations
- Single point of contact (working closely with the onsite sales and account teams) for senior client stakeholders for all active proposals
- Good understanding of pricing models, engagement models and operating models
- Ability to own discussions with pricing / finance teams to ensure proposals are competitively priced
- Involve junior members of the team in the above activities and provide guidance and mentoring to the new joiners in the team
- The role will require thorough knowledge of capability and credentials in BPO and the existing solutions and offerings in this space
Application Deadline: 6/2/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: - 50 LPA to - 70 LPA (Open for discussion)