Head - Telecom Technology Sales - International Market (10-25 yrs)
The client is a Product Development company in the Telecom space and is now looking to hire a Head of Technology Sales (Telecom Products) with International markets experience for their team at Bangalore.
Mandate : International Markets Telecom Products Sales experience is a must.
Outstation candidates should be willing to relocate to Bangalore.
- Make the region sales strategy. Should have connects with CSP in APAC region.
- Strong track record of selling high ticket value-based software solutions.
- Ability to forecast future sales trends and devise future sales strategies for the same.
- Strong account management and business acumen
- Strategic planning, market plan execution with skills in competitor and market analysis
- Developing relationships at CXO level of customer organization.
- Oversee all Marketing Sales & Service activities within the Local Division.
- Ensure profitable business growth in the allocated market.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners as well as discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Maintain responsibility for full sales cycle, from opportunity identification through to negotiation and close of sale, with a heavy focus on prospecting.
- Manage the sales activities in given geographies, including partner development and ensure the company's annual sales targets for the region is met
- Write commercial proposals and commercial negotiation with clients
- Collaborate with internal resources to drive larger sales and opportunities
- Lead our participation in promotion events like roadshows, conferences, and media showcase events
- Help in authoring sales and marketing collateral, including websites, promotional material, concept, and case study videos, etc.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in telecom product selling
- Cultural sensitivity and has international market knowledge.
- Experience in handling difficult negotiations.
- Experience in general management including profit and loss responsibility.
- MBA, engineer with specialization in marketing from reputed institute .
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Enterprise companies
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control and pipeline management
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, and other CRM tools
- Ability to generate sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, effort vs impact analysis