Head - Search Engine Marketing - Education Domain (10-15 yrs)
- We're looking for a dynamic leader who can enable and empower people, a hands-on expert in PPC who can take client to the next level in innovation, industry recognition, growth and finally a people person who will be the face of the team to the 25 clients (sister brands) we serve and develop strong relationships with them along with the C-Level in UK head office.
- Paid advertising channels form a crucial part of our ambitious and well-funded growth plans, and we- re looking for an experienced marketer to lead this activity. A leader with the strong experience necessary to head up a data-driven team to drive growth and ROI. Reporting to the Director - Digital Marketing, this high-profile role which is responsible for SEM budget over - 10 million, will develop and execute paid media strategies to help take our business to the next level and ensure we align with our stakeholders/clients while delivering on their objectives.
- You'll have at least 10-12 years experience in working with PPC, SEM, and preferably with other paid channels to generate leads/customers/enquiries.
- Your majority experience should be on the agency side with strong client management skills as this job requires stakeholder management of international marketing directors from our various institution located across the globe. In-depth experience of Google AdWords, Bing, Programmatic, SA360 etc. is essential, as is active day-to-day management of ad budgets in order to maximise efficient lead capture. Finally, experience of managing large growing teams will be highly useful.
- The ideal candidate brings a combination of managerial, strategic, commercial and creative thinking qualities along with the ability to adopt a hands-on approach to the role. They will lead a team in building progressive growth and maintain the senior level and client relationships to drive positive ROI. Finally, from an original plan of 40 staff, CLIENT Hyderabad has grown to 1000 people and scaling fast. There are substantial growth opportunities for an ambitious and driven candidate.
- 10+ years working in paid media, majority agency-side experience preferred
- Significant experience managing integrated campaigns across search platforms
- Experience using tools and technology to support best-in-class campaign management (e.g. Smartly, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and tools (Optimizely, etc.)
- Experience testing and implementing landing pages
- Experience with attribution modelling and working closely with business intelligence
- Experience building paid media programs from the ground up and scaling teams
- Experience in managing large teams
- Experience dealing with complex cross-channel attribution models
- Experience creating and implementing testing frameworks for growth
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Have a deep understanding of target audiences and how messaging, channels and creative execution needs to differ based on who you- re speaking to
- Excellent sales and negotiation track record
- Working in an agency/network/client-side
- Working in the public or private education sector
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Power BI Looker
Please apply with below details in your resume :