CEO at SS Consultants & Services
Views:102 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Head - Sales - Volvo Construction & Equipment (10-15 yrs)
SALES HEAD- Construction Equipment
Our client one of the leading Group of Companies originally started its activities with the establishment in 1986 with the dealership of Ingersoll-Rand for western Madhya Pradesh. The Group is the oldest active dealership of Volvo Construction Equipment in Madhya Pradesh. Over the years other distributorships were added and the territory was increased to cover the whole of Madhya Pradesh with offices at Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Satna, Gwalior, and Singrauli. Moreover, the group always worked as per the guidelines of its principals and has maintained an excellent financial discipline serving 1000+ customers.
Being involved in this business for the past 27 years, the Group still maintains a track record of excellent customer service and a healthy market share of satisfied customers. We ensure that the premium products are backed by professional services provided by our well-trained engineers and service team. Our service team comprises 60+ engineers who are given adequate training of TCL level by the respective principal companies at their well-equipped training centers by highly trained instructors. In order to provide better support and services, our engineers are being deployed in all branches across Madhya Pradesh.
Position : Sales Head
Location : Indore
Qualification : BE/Diploma in Mechanical + MBA
Experience - 10-20 years selling experience of Construction Equipment.
Sales Head taking care of the sales of its region consisting of Indore, Bhopal, and Gwalior for selling of its products -Excavators, Loader, Grader, Paver, Compactor, etc. The candidate should have a minimum of 10 Years of experience in the field of Construction Machine Sales and handling the sales team. The Candidate should be BE/Diploma - Mechanical or MBA in marketing. He should belong to Madhya Pradesh only
Job Description :
- As a Sales Head has a variety of duties, including employee supervision, customer service, inventory control, and marketing. This job typically requires a bachelor's degree combined with 10-15 years of relevant sales of construction equipment experience. This job might appeal to individuals with interests in construction, sales, and management.
- Has to trains, supervises, and supports a company's sales team to supply construction equipment, products, and services to individuals and construction contractors. They'll need to provide customer service to clients and businesses, as well as establish vendor relations with manufacturers and other suppliers. Administrative tasks generally include managing customer accounts and updating customer information, such as contact and billing methods.
- As a manager, he also establishes budgetary restrictions and measure costs for all of a company's projects. In the sales aspect of the profession, managers might need to propose marketing and promotions campaigns, perform demonstrations, maintain inventory, and establish procurement policies. He needs to research and be familiar with new construction technologies and equipment
Experience Requirements :
- Experience in the field varies based on an applicant's level of education, background, and employer's preference. Generally, management requires a minimum of 10 years in sales management of construction experience. And also have specific requirements, such as exposure to business-to-business sales or experience. Sales Heads don't just deal with products, he also deals with finances, employees, and customers.
- But with great responsibility comes great reward, and sales managers, in general, are well compensated for their work. Specialized knowledge and a master's degree may lead to more job opportunities.
Interested candidates may send CV with current and expected CTC immediately