Head - Sales - Textile (8-15 yrs)
-Only Hyderabad People should apply. Candidate should have textile industry experience.Be a representative of the business, he must be a likable and approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships both internally and externally on behalf of the business.
- Manages the departmental calendar in regard to trading priorities inclusive of launches, promotions, exclusives, and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Develop weekly/monthly/annual sales targets for the department, examine growth opportunities and improve sales.
- Responsible for the department's performance against targets.
- Implement sales strategies to enhance revenue generation for the business.
- Responsible to target consumers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the department's goals as well as the overall goals of the business.
- Create and implement sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI's for the business.
- Analyze the sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Identify areas of improvement in sales strategies and establish actionable insights for the improving of sales and business profits.
- Monitor and observe the brand and make forecasts, identify new trends ahead of the curve and offer the business a competitive advantage and keeping it ahead of its competition in the market.
- Open up avenues for identification of potential opportunities for sales and revenue generation.
- Conduct regular and consistent research on the latest market best practices and trends in order to constantly keep the business at par or even ahead of other players and driving greater sales resulting from the securing a greater market share.
- Evaluate product/market situations and analyzing raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches and lead to achievement of targets.
- Clarity of communication of information and instructions to the team improves their performance which is a must skill for the position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.