Head International Business at India Realty
Views:250 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Sales - Real Estate (10-25 yrs)
Job Role :
1. Combine entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share and profit performance.
2. Communicate a clear, strategic sales vision, effectively training and coaching sales team members.
3. Cultivate excellent relationships with new prospects and existing customers.
4. Turn around lagging operations and prepare companies for fast growth and profitability.
5. Responsible for planning, developing and implementing the strategies, policies, objectives and activities of the business to ensure continuing operations
6. Responsible for business development & promotional activities, profitability & productivity, sales & marketing, recruitment, training
7. Good communication, leadership qualities, positive attitude & determination to make it happen.
Job Responsibilities :
1. The incumbent shall be responsible for managing business P&L for sales, marketing, CRM, development & execution.
2. The candidate should have a track record of developing long-term client relationships, closed numerous complex transactions and be driven by a success-based compensation structure.
3. Driving profit, revenue and growth and end to end solutions for all the stakeholders, by owning and running the operations efficiently.
4. Conceptualizing, implementing and monitoring for direct sales team (DST), Freelancers & Channel Partners
5. Responsible for business development & promotional activities, profitability & productivity, sales & marketing, recruitment, training
6. Responsible for delivering top-line and bottom-line growth, considering cost impacts.
7. Identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
Candidate Profile :
1. Good understanding of the Real estate landscape and can manage multi stake holder in a complex organizational matrix.
2. Has demonstrated high analytical skills & is known to make data-driven decisions.
3. Continuously monitor internal/external trends and keep a close eye on competition in the marketplace.
4. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
5. MBA from a reputed Tier 1/ Tier 2 university
6. 10 years plus experience