Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:644 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Head - Sales Operations - FMCG/FMCD (10-26 yrs)
- Leadership opportunity that will accelerate your career
- Critical role in implementing effective sales incentives
- Join a well-known brand for consumer & durable goods
Our client is the one-stop solution for consumer and durable goods. Through a robust supply chain network, they are able to provide the best quality product at the lowest possible prices. Join an established company with aggressive expansion plans across the country.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Leading key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Ensuring the sales team is provided with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring the accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Developing portfolio of key accounts and identifying opportunities for new business development
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have at least 10 years of experience within a Sales role, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct and Area sales
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders