HR Recruiter at R2R Consultants LLP
Views:94 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Sales & Marketing - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
- Manage full operation of Crossword Website (Shopify Plus), Amazon and other market places
- Drive the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Working closely with demand planning and warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfilment
- Working closely with Buying team to list the new items, re-stocking and other related operations
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and offering code performance
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Running various promotions and ensuring day to day E commerce operations
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed and performance
- Work cohesively with the Leadership team
- Utilize high level of work independence and autonomy of decisions for stepping up pace of launch activities and quick Scale up.
- Establish short- and long-term goals and strategies in regards for the Business Vertical
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Analysing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience :
- Full time MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute
- 6-10 years of Experience in managing E-Commerce/Omni Channel/Digital transformation - Should have handled Category/Business end to end
- Should have prior work experience of Shopify Plus Website, Unicommerce Omni Channel Order Management Software and other related application/software
- Should have experience in managing and developing Mobile Application
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and be knowledgeable in regards to current and possible future Industry trends
- Exposure to Profit &Loss Management will be a Big Plus
- Confidence developing and overseeing retail and e-commerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Should have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments, and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics