Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:254 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Sales - IT Hardware & Networking Firm (15-20 yrs)
1. Monitor competitor activities and devise effective counter measures.
2. Handling the IT infra products, IT solutions, Networking products, Value solutions, Security, WiFi, Unified communication, Data Center, IMS Products,
3. Responsible for generation of business from existing accounts and generation of new accounts and also look for smooth services.
4. Preparing detailed proposals/quotes as per customer requirements.
5. Prepare documentation of pricing for all the solution offering and secure appropriate approvals before sending commercial proposals to customers.
6. Furnish specifications and any other information required by the customer in formulating/releasing a tender.
7. Regular Follow-up with customer regarding tenders, orders and timely collections.
8. Maintain knowledge and awareness database of competitor's products, pricing, discount structures and overall strengths and weaknesses.
9. Maintain updated sales funnel and participate in regular sales reviews with the Reporting Manager/Management.
New Market Development :
1. Identify new market segments and tap profitable business opportunities.
2. Evolve market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve product wise targets.
3. Identify, qualify and pursue business opportunities through market surveys and mapping as per targeted plans as well as through lead generation.
4. Interacting with existing clients for problem rectification and satisfaction
5. Handle client Escalations regarding service issues and resolve it.
6. Maintain good relationships with the OEM's and existing clients.
Client Requirement Identification :
1. Identifying the requirement of customer.
2. Designing Solution accordingly and presenting the solution in marketable way.
3. Interacting with client for improvement and Deal finalization. And finally closing the deal positively.
4. Identifies issues and disagreements, brings it out, takes positive steps to solve it to facilitate collaborative resolution and strengthen working relationships
5. Understands needs and expectations, evaluate information, use experience in forming opinions, and evaluate the benefits of alternative solutions and their impact to determine the most appropriate course of actions to achieve goals.
6. Time Management: Ability to meet deadlines by recognizing best use of time and working with end results very clearly in mind
7. Managing Incidents
Team Management : Team development, Team building, Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate, monitor department staff.
Special Skills Required :
1. Hardcore IT in sales experience with strong contacts in Corporate, Enterprise, B2B,SMB Market
2. Focus area of sales should be IT Networking & Security products
3. Dealing with the related leading OEM- s
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.