Head Ecommerce at R2R Consultants LLP
Views:60 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Sales - eCommerce (8-18 yrs)
EXPERIENCE : 10-15 yrs of experience
JOB LOCATION : Kalaghoda, Mumbai
WORKING DAYS : Monday to Friday (2nd and 4th Saturday off, 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday WFH)
- 1 WFH a week after confirmation
JOB SUMMARY :
The candidate will head the e-commerce business P&L, and its omni-channel linkages for Company, and as part of the leadership team, will be a key contributor to its business. This role is critical to the evolution and growth of Company as a business overall.
PRIMARY GOAL :
Grow Company's online a sales aggressively and profitably.
- The Head of e-commerce at Company is responsible for collaborating with internal functions to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, marketing, tech, customer experience, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns with the knowledge of digital marketing.
- Innovate to drive superior customer experience, engagement, upsells and re-sells, including performance, social and organic that lead to commercial success.
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate the team to drive a culture of excellence, experimentation and innovation, while mentoring them as they develop new skills.
- Provide expertise on current e-commerce industry best practices.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact for internal functions, acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce and omni-channel initiatives.
- Drive business with a keen strategic orientation with an eye to improving business metrics related to revenue and profitability
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal personnel and external agencies/ vendors/ consultants to effectively develop e-commerce solutions.
- Manage all aspects of marketing, user and sales analytics related to e-commerce and omni-channel business and communicate relevant information with insights to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Manage the technology and user experience of the website including conversion, site navigation, content development, product catalogue, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee product merchandising for the website and ensure product exclusivity and product strategy.
- Plan monthly targets based on a yearly business plan to oversee website (homepage) curation, liaising with tech partners and marketing to optimise the website performance.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to drive engagement and conversion.
Some of the existing roles reporting directly or dotted-line to this position include:
- Website Management
- UI Design
- Online Merchandising
- Online Customer Care
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
- Strong consumer and marketing orientation with experience in e-Commerce Business P&L.
- Hands on background in digital and tech (website management) with user experience/ digital product management.
- Well equipped to be proficient with tools and technologies to drive the responsibilities and the priorities of an engineering team to make decisions in the best interest of the business.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting data and drawing conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Physical and/or online retail experience a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills