Head - Sales/Buying & Merchandising - Retail Store (8-17 yrs)
Leads the development of strategic sales planning in collaboration with product, marketing, finance and supply chain.
- Oversight of development of annual and monthly brand sales plans at store level to deliver strategic initiatives.
- Directs the balance, proportion and distortion of inventory strategies to deliver great customer experience, drive sales and maximize profit.
- Directs markdown and promotional strategies to drive margin and protect brand equity.
- Makes inventory decisions to meet consumer needs and drive sales.
- Governs delivery of inventory plans through management of assortment targets.
- Develops strategies to maximize store in-stock service level to maximize sales and consumer's needs.
- Recommends the assortment guidelines by brand and segment to optimize sales and inventory productivity.
- Supports localized assortments through consumer and product attribute-based store clustering.
- Drives sales & optimizes inventory through recalls, store-to-store transfers, and value-added services from Distribution Center.