Founder at Sportism
Views:44 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Sales (3-5 yrs)
The Head of Sales will report directly to the CEO and be a key member of the leadership team.
What you'll do :
- Craft winning go-to-market strategy and develop well-structured sales plans for current and future products.
- Hire, develop and lead a team of highly motivated and disciplined sales and operations professionals to support the company's revenue growth objectives
- Implement CRM and reporting systems, processes and other sales infrastructure to drive sound decision making and operational efficiency
- Work closely with finance function to provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and cost budgets
- Partner with marketing function to establish successful demand generation, trade marketing, channel and partner programs
- Significant travel for in-person meetings with customers to close and develop relationships and represent company at industry conferences and trade shows
You may be a fit :
- 5+ years of sales management experience at fast-growing companies
- Well versed in all aspects of sales cycles
- Demonstrated P&L experience and proven track record of consistently exceeding individual and team revenue, sales -and/or other quantitative goals
- Previously built a successful - sales machine,- including demand generation, target lists, sales collateral, customer onboarding, customer retention, salesperson recruiting, training and compensation plans, CRM and reporting systems, pipeline and closing data reports and scalable processes
- Strong intellectual horsepower. Superior abstract reasoning and analytical skills. Creative thinker who finds innovative solutions to obstacles.
- A team player who creates and values trust and loyalty. Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility. Inspires others and is highly respected.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal. Articulates concepts in a clear, structured and succinct manner. Adjusts communication based on the audience.