Senior HR Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:62 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Retail Sales - Doors Manufacturing - South (15-30 yrs)
South Head - Retail Sales - Doors Manufacturing
- Achieve Top line and Bottom-line Budget for Southern Markets
- Developing and managing the sales in Concessions Channel, South India for all group brands.
- Will be responsible for new client discovery and establishments of Dealers.
- Driving & motivating the sales team in excelling in the targets given.
- Will be involved in all the managerial decision to be planned executed or implemented in the south market
- Should be from the reputed Industries and have handled decent amount of sales turnover( Min of 100 crores)
- Should have a excellency team building and team handling activities
- Exposures in Karnataka / Andhra Pradesh/Telangana/ Tamil Nadu states is must
- Budgeting monthly/quarterly/annual sales and other operating parameters targets and achieving the required results month on month. Interacting and building good relationship with various stake holders/ business partners and putting in best efforts to achieve the agreed targets in each period for each product category;
- Targets include overall sales, launching new brands / products / categories etc.;
- Expansion of quality distribution & increasing sell through etc. Working along with Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams to implement their functional strategy in product placement and promotions.
- Conducting extensive market research to analyze and assess market potential, tracking competitor activities for providing valuable inputs to fine-tune selling & marketing strategies Conducting/organizing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort.
- Ensuring that the company and its products are presented (in terms of display and merchandising) in the best manner possible and as per guidelines laid down.
- Ensuring all the commercials policy are followed without any deviations Continuously striving for customer satisfaction and engagement with world class customer handling and customer service Ensuring that all stocks of the company are well managed and relevant records and documentation are properly maintained Preparing and providing timely reports, budgets, feedback to the Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.