Manager Talent Acquisition at Refex
Views:92 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Retail Operations (4-7 yrs)
Position Summary :
- Shift Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations and sales activities in all the retail stores in the airport premise, with the goal of maximise revenue, ensure adherence to policies and customer satisfaction.
- As the shift Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of all the outlets. Your duties will include but not limited to addressing operational issues of the retail outlets, tracking financial transactions of all the retail outlets, administrative tasks, ensuring that all the concessioners adhere by all the policies, monitoring inventory levels, addressing customer grievances and any other duties expected out of an ideal concessionaire shift manager .
Note: Preferably candidate from Airport/Malls/or should have managed multiple outlets 50+ retails
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Achieve company objectives, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by retail staff and ensure they have the skills and support required for maximizing sales
- Developing and implementing long-term marketing and communication strategies to support the business and operational plans
- Problem solving and sorting concessionaire related issues with AAI, CISF and other government bodies and stakeholders.
- Analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns to leverage behavioral interest
- Implement the operating procedures at the store and ensure company policies and procedures are adhered by all the staff at all the times
- Ensure retail outlets have the required stock levels to maximize the sales
- Weekly audit the store administration and resolve discrepancies if any
- Studying the features of all products on offer
- Support sales and marketing strategies to drive outlet traffic and increase sales.
- Handle complaints (if any) and ensure proper feedback
- Deal with AAI, BCAS, CISF and other government bodies
Desired Profile :
- A graduate with 4 to 7 years of experience in managing multiband showrooms/airport or mall retail space.
- Based in Pune or willing to relocate immediately to Pune
- Excellent customer service skills, with a passion for creating positive customer experiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of retail operations, including sales, customer service, inventory management, and visual merchandising.
- A strong commitment to meeting customer needs and a results-driven approach to sales and marketing.
- Should be willing to work for 6 days a week on rotational holidays.