Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:322 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Public Relations & Corporate Communications - Export/Import (5-15 yrs)
- Oversees and produces, from concept to completion, a broad array of digital and/or print promotional and communication materials for the organization.
- Ensures that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for the organization and/or brand.
- Plans prepare and distribute original promotional content such as articles, news, and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the organization.
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities; and new hires, promotions, and retirements.
- Arranges for photography and/or press coverage for special events.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelors degree in related field required.
- Five years of experience in marketing, publications, or a related field is required.