Head Consulting at The Hub
Views:11 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Performance Marketing (7-10 yrs)
Overview of the Job :
We are looking for an excellent "performance Marketer" with 7+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms. All digital marketing, including SMO/SEM marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. The person in question should be a smart and self-driven individual capable of running marketing campaigns for the product.
Overview of the Function :
- The Performance Marketer will responsible for customer acquisition. The team grows and expands product's digital media presence into new platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
You will be Reporting to :
This position will report directly to the Chief Product Officer to enable them in running paid marketing campaigns for the product.
Perks of the job :
- Working in a highly entrepreneurial setup with a visionary team passionate to help scale new heights of the business success.
- Exposure to exploring limitless possibilities and ideas no matter how impossible they may seem today.
- Company thrives on transparency and a culture to nurture growth.
- Being part of Company enables you to push beyond the ordinary.
- Company is committed towards providing a work-life balance for all team members.
Your Role at :
- Understand requirements, implement, and oversee all aspects of mid-market & enterprise targeted digital campaigns.
- Create an overall paid marketing strategy including digital and social media. Help in creating a budget plan for paid user acquisition.
- Build, optimize and scale effective paid search and social ad campaigns, ensuring consistency of messaging across all marketing programs and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, estimate monthly costs and achieve maximum ROI from spending.
- Provide creative ideas for paid content marketing complimentary to organic content efforts.
- Prepare and present reports on the marketing campaign's overall performance.
- End-to-end funnel measurement to understand gaps in customer acquisition journey and identify areas of improvement.
- Analyze performance data, identify patterns and plan for scaling the campaigns.
- Evaluate KPIs that affect our target audience and build an understanding of how they engage with different types of campaigns.
- You will play a key role in implementing and managing all paid strategy, and new customer acquisition.
What will you bring to ?
- Excellent Communication Skills with a Flair to be Up to date on Current Affairs across Verticals.
- Ability to coordinate and implement search engine and social marketing programs. Goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Experience successfully refining SEM, keyword research and executing digital marketing strategies for high-growth businesses and creatively translating the strategies into compelling marketing programs and campaigns.
- Deep understanding of web analytics and expertise in email marketing, social media marketing,search engine marketing, chatbot marketing, and lifecycle marketing among others.
- High attention to detail in both written and visual context and outstanding spoken English,written communication and visual presentation skills. Smart professional, who is a self-learner with ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Experience on the following marketing tech platforms will be an added advantage: Google Search, and Google Display Ads, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio, WordPress, Designing Email marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Commerce, Business