Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:37 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Partnership - FinTech Startup (5-12 yrs)
- Shape the future of digital currencies using loyalty marketing
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is a Fintech startup that offers consumers rewards and loyalty points in addition to saving on every payment made. With the development of new-age FinTech solutions, they are revolutionising the use of digital currencies.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying and creating healthy pipeline and conversion of banks in the country
- Autonomy and accountability for alliances and go live with the bank
- Building a team to manage the banking partners and ensure high NPS with banking partners as enduring partnerships
- Understanding the business issues of the prospect to select the appropriate archival content and developing new with practice leaders as necessary to create a compelling pitch and proposal.
- Measuring the performance of a potential loyalty schema of a bank and accordingly build the case for partnership and onboarding them onto the company's network
- Aggressively pursuing new business targets and taking decisive action in high-stake situations or conditions of uncertainty and finds ways to apply innovative ideas.
- Building relationships with key decision making stakeholders within each of our targeted prospects.
- Providing regular reporting on the success measures of the business and makes ongoing recommendations for new/changes
- Recommending appropriate enhancements to our service offerings, working with the product owners to ensure what we learn is mapped to our product development pipeline
- Acting as mentor and guide to the team, coaching them on business development qualification, closing business and other related tasks
- Creating an agile, change-adept culture, responding resourcefully to new demands, priorities, challenges or obstacles
The Profile :
- You have an MBA from a premium institute and at least 5 years of experience working with banking and financial institutions.
- You have experience with business development and sold loyalty marketing across all verticals specifically within banking.
- You have a high degree of business acumen with demonstrated success generating and closing new business
- You possess strong problem-solving acumen using a data-driven and consumer-centric approach
- You are highly commercial and have solid focus on revenue generation, active customers & transactions
- You have solid analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- You are well versed with Tech/Digital landscape