HR at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:34 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Partner Relations - mCommerce Technology Firm (3-7 yrs)
Head Partner Relations - Kuala Lumpur
Experience : 3 - 7 Years
Annual Salary : 27600 - 39600 MYR
Work Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Domain : Logistics/Supply Chain
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma or equivalent degree
- MBA / PGDM preferred
- 1-3 years- experience in B2B Sales
- Base level proficiency in maintaining data in MS Excel
Client Details :
Client is a mCommerce technology in the company which is a part of multibillion-dollar group Europe assistance. Client is a path-breaking concept in the Indian Auto After Sales Industry: aimed at solving the perennially existing problem of vehicle owners finding trustable service providers to help service and maintain their car and provide road side assistance.
Job Description :
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To Introduce Client to promoters/CEO/Head-Service of service centers and OEM's in the region. To finalize commercials, sign partnership agreement/MOU and widen Client service network partners. Complete online registration of the service and induct them smoothly into the world of 21North. Conduct induction program to service centers on regular basis on interface usage. Build relationship with network partners and provides appropriate feedback.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Deliver against agreed sales plan to meet business objective.
- Network partners and training strong
- Maximize market/ sales potential and develop strong relationships at with network Partners; ensure delivery of 21 North services and profitable outcomes.
- Submit sales Tracker report on a timely basis to review funnel.
- Act as an ambassador to the company, presenting commercial proposal to Network Partners and close profitable business.
- Maintain a cordial & healthy relationship with all services centers in the region/ state/ city
- Agreement to be signed with all our service Network Partners.
- Have a control mechanism in place to check whether the SLA's & Terms& Conditions are being followed as mutually agreed.
- Negotiate with Workshops; Service Providers & Suppliers based on the volumes on discounts, Incentives & special benefits/ offers, which can be passed on the users.
- Deliver high-quality results in a timely manner and Multitasking