Human Resources at Butta Hospitalities Pvt Ltd
Views:60 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Marketing/PR/Communications/Social Media & Content - Education (3-10 yrs)
- To support the Director with the planning and implementation of national and international marketing initiatives. Create new marketing strategies for admissions and to build the brand image of Meridian schools and BUTTA group.
- To create high-quality content for marketing and admissions collateral, working with graphic designers and external agencies - need based.
- To be responsible for the School's communication like circulars, weekly e-Newsletters, disseminating and monitoring school news to a wide variety of stakeholders and social media presence.
- To proactively manage and lead the School's presence on social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, ensuring accuracy and relevance across the board.
- Keep up-to-date with advances in social media technology. Creation of content for different mediums.
- To record and analyze statistics relating to the reach and effectiveness of communications activities and to monitor feedback to support the pupil recruitment strategies.
- Develop linkages with HR of Corporate companies to facilitate admissions of their newly recruited staff or those who relocate.
- Develop Linkages with preschools for Admissions, hold events in Large residential societies, ex: Aparna, Ramky etc. who are our target audience.
- Organize ALUMNI Meets and always continue the connections with Alumni's. Overall Alumni engagement activities.
- Research on upcoming education fairs and check the details of being a part of the event.
Parent Relations & Communications :
- To proactively manage the School's media presence; writing compelling, relevant copy for local, national and international media in coordination with Content Team.
- Monitor the media, online and offline, maximizing opportunities for positive PR. Internal Communications
- To ensure the internal communications messaging and branding is consistent across all platforms and in line with external communication messaging.
- To keep parent portal documents up to date and to act as SPOC to parent queries and issues, escalate to concerned department heads for resolutions.
- To work closely with the Admissions and Development teams, helping them meet their objectives. Train the team and guide them through the processes of admissions and communications with parents.
- To assist with the organization and delivery of marketing events in coordination with CEO and Director.
- To represent the school at all the events, receiving VIP guest, organizing and planning for the arrangements.
- To interact with the IT team and coordinate with them for the day to day/weekly/monthly updates on the website
Role Expectations :
- The Communications Manager has an important role which will bring them into regular contact with colleagues, teachers, students and parents.
- To demonstrate creativity, flexibility and resilience.
- To work both collaboratively and independently.
- To be calm under pressure, tenacious and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Digital fluency/ experience is crucial for this role to have a well-developed/ updated social media presence.