Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:3146 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:515
Head - Marketing - Manufacturing Firm (15-17 yrs)
The Offer :
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
The Employer :
Our client is a leading provider of composite panels in the region. They have developed innovative and high-quality products that caters to a wide range of markets and are committed to providing world-class service with fast deliveries. They have grown exponentially over the past 5 years and are working towards becoming a world leader in this industry.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 15 years experience ideally in Brand/ Product Management within Industrial industry.
- Experience within Employer Branding, App Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.