Owner at Catalyst HRS
Views:38 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Marketing - Luxury Grooming Brands (9-11 yrs)
- Established in 2013, Lloyds Luxuries Ltd has exclusive distribution / Franchise rights for Luxury Grooming Brands in India. They have successfully acquired the Master Franchise License for Truefitt & Hill. For over two centuries Truefitt & Hill recognised as the finest traditional gentlemen's barber and perfumer in London has provided discerning gentlemen with only the finest in grooming products and services. Lloyds Luxuries has control of franchising activities of Truefitt & Hill in the following countries: India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Vietnam, Myanmar and Bangladesh.
- Truefitt & Hill has 25 successfully running outlets in India, 7 in Mumbai, 2 in New Delhi, 1 in Gurgaon, 1 in Noida, 4 in Bangalore, 2 in Hyderabad, 1 in Ahmedabad, 2 in Pune, 1 in Chandigarh, 1 in Surat, 1 in Bhopal and 2 in Kolkata. Truefitt & Hill worldwide is in 15 countries including India and present in cities: London, Canberra, Sydney, Baku, Dhaka, Toronto, Beijing, Shanghai, Prague, Seoul, Salmiya, Sharq, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow, Singapore, Bangkok, Chicago.
- In 2019, Lloyds Luxuries also acquired a master franchise for MARY COHR, a leading French Beauty Salon for Women. Present in over 60 countries, with 4800 salons worldwide, Mary Cohr for over 46 years, has provided solutions to give women all over the world skin confidence through customized beauty treatments for the face and body using patented technology and products that are all-natural.The flagship and first store of Mary Cohr has been launched at Santacruz-Mumbai.
Job Details :
Job Title : Marketing Head
Function : Marketing
Location : Mumbai
Job Summary :
- Craft strategies for Marketing, including Digital, Advertising, PR & Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing and managing events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Liaising with agencies, overseeing and evaluating their performance
Organizational Relationship & Reporting Structure
Reporting To COO
Job Responsibilities :
Areas of :
Responsibility Description of responsibility :
Planning/ Strategy :
1. Develop and execution of quarterly/annual plans for organic and inorganic sales for all Channels
2. Working towards building a stronger value proposition
3. Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
4. Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects and marketing plans.
Key functional :
responsibilities Inorganic Acquisition:
- Devise and drive ecom sales via online marketing channels including SEM, SMM, SEO, other digital mediums, direct marketing etc.
- Creatives: Consult the creative team on effective comms for CPC, CRM
Frequency & Retention
- Consulting the team on SMS and Emailer Campaigns to drive repeat purchase
- SEO : Work with agencies to maximise organic visibility & conversion for our web assets
- Offline to Online : Leverage our offline footprint to generate organic digital sales
- Insights: Monitor competition on various aspects of their digital presence and growth via digital channels.
- Insights :Leverage analytics to analyze the as-is business scenario and communicate insights to key stakeholders for required action
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee and public interest groups.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Work experience as Sr. Marketing Mgr, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Extensive PR experience
Knowledge of Tools :
1. AdWords, FB, Instagram
2. Google Analytics
3. Advanced Excel
4. SEO, SEM
Interactions(Outside the Organization) Working with multiple external agencies (Performance and CRM)
Geographical Scope India
Experience : 9-11 years