Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:50 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Marketing - Investment Platform (9-15 yrs)
- Great opportunity within a universal investment platform
- Direct marketing strategy within a startup environment
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is an exclusive wealth platform on blockchain that eliminates hidden charges that come with traditional banks. Having introduced multiple features that allow individuals to invest in various asset classes, the company is growing rapidly to become a leading player in the industry.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility.
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers.
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into a brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Overseeing market analysis and research activities to gain insights into consumer perspective and use it to drive marketing decision making
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data to identify business opportunities and gain internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution and ensuring alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing the effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads, Display Ads and Customer Acquisition Funnel.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 9 years of experience in Brand/ Product Management, Consumer Insights/ Market Research or Trade Marketing, ideally within the Financial Services industry or a startup.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You have strong experience with New Product Development, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard