HR Recruiter at Talisman Advisors
Views:30 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Marketing - Beauty & Wellness/Cosmetic/Derma/Skincare Division (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
We have a suitable opportunity in the function of Marketing for the position of Marketing Manager, Active Cosmetics Division, India. In this role, you will define the strategic direction of the brand, manage the brand's A&P budget, build the brand by developing insightful communication, manage new product launches, gain market share by driving campaigns for key products offline and online to achieve awareness and market share for the brand.
You should have 5-8 years of relevant work experience in operational marketing, product development and digital marketing. Prior experience in beauty, Skin or Dermatology will be advantageous. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
Key Deliverables :
- You will steer the positioning of the brand keeping in mind global brand mandates.
- You will orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products towards continued growth and animate core categories / products of the brand
- You will conceptualize and develop new concepts for brand communication and category communication to drive relevance and awareness of the brand.
- You will analyze data and market insights and follow trends to create animations to drive business
- You will lead the roll-out of strong Media, PR and Influencer Campaigns
- You will drive the brand's presence on all platforms (online and offline) and be responsible for sales forecasting, stock planning
- You will design tactical offers for consumers
- You will conceptualize, develop and execute disruptive Point of Sale elements in collaboration with the merchandising team
- You will manage the brand's advertising and promotional budget.
- You will be responsible for working with the demand planning team on sales forecast accuracy
- You will collaborate with other departments (sales, logistics, education, etc.) and partner agencies/ production houses to build campaigns
- You will make recommendations to management on your own expertise as well as based on research that you will drive of the consumer, market and competitors
- You will design commercial schemes in collaboration with the sales teams for the trade channel
- You will collaborate with the education team to build and promote new techniques, launch new products and excite Hairdressers
Key success factors :
- Passion for beauty
- Creative and strong aesthetics inclination
- Attention to detail and operational excellence
- Creative Conceptualization for communication
- Analytics and insights skill
- Work as a team player
- Drive alignment, interact effectively
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship, and innovate
Key Relationships :
- Internal Interactions - Sales, Digital, Education, Supply Chain, Purchase, Merchandising, Finance teams
- External Interactions - Advertising, PR and Digital partners
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel) : Travel will be need based
Education : MBA / Masters