Business Consultant at Upmanplacements
Views:29 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head/Key Accounts Lead - Client Relationship (3-10 yrs)
Client Relationship Head - Key Accounts Lead
- Leads, coordinates and manages the long term, consultative, senior executive customer relationship to become the customer's trusted business advisor.
- Extends the relationship beyond procurement and contracting into other lines of business.
- Demonstrates expertise in relationship skills, creatively delivers innovation and thought leadership, and represents the full spectrum of Organization's value.
- Responsible for overall service excellence within the account and is the customer advocate internally at Organization
- Maximizes opportunity across the Organization's portfolio, monitors progress with key accounts and evolves Key Account Plans as appropriate.
- Analyses and understands the local environment, key account business, and aligned Organization's priorities to create Key Account Plans, and utilizes insights to create and execute value propositions of mutual benefit.
- Applies a mastery of business acumen, including understanding of the account business, industry, economic trends, issues and competition.
- Shares insights gained with cross functional colleagues.
- Develops and Leads the Key Account Plan and coordinates the cross functional team, demonstrating highest level of teamwork and professionalism.
- Leads the development, negotiation, and implementation within accounts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.