Business Consultant at Upmanplacements
Views:16 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head/Key Accounts Lead - Client Relationship (3-10 yrs)
Client Relationship Head - Key Accounts Lead
- Leads, coordinates and manages the long term, consultative, senior executive customer relationship to become the customer's trusted business advisor.
- Extends the relationship beyond procurement and contracting into other lines of business.
- Demonstrates expertise in relationship skills, creatively delivers innovation and thought leadership, and represents the full spectrum of Organization's value.
- Responsible for overall service excellence within the account and is the customer advocate internally at Organization
- Maximizes opportunity across the Organization's portfolio, monitors progress with key accounts and evolves Key Account Plans as appropriate.
- Analyses and understands the local environment, key account business, and aligned Organization's priorities to create Key Account Plans, and utilizes insights to create and execute value propositions of mutual benefit.
- Applies a mastery of business acumen, including understanding of the account business, industry, economic trends, issues and competition.
- Shares insights gained with cross functional colleagues.
- Develops and Leads the Key Account Plan and coordinates the cross functional team, demonstrating highest level of teamwork and professionalism.
- Leads the development, negotiation, and implementation within accounts.