Founder at Munsar Services
Views:101 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Institutional Sales - Agri Manufacturing Firm (20-25 yrs)
- The role holder will be working closely with the Sales & Marketing dept. of the Fert. - Trade & Institutional Channel in order to understand the B2B market realities, participate in business development activities and generate demand.
- Demand Generation : Acquisition & servicing of Govt. clients in the field of agriculture, State Agri, Horti, Forest & Watershed departments, Govt. Boards & Development Authorities etc.Tapping Tender opportunities for generating sales lead. Identifying new customer in segment like Foods, Contract Farming, Landscapes and responsible for business development in the region. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Key Account Management : To focus on managing key accounts/clients in order to accomplish and advance sales budget, and maximize opportunities to make sales. To ensure that the appropriate products are brought to the right place and at the proper time so as not to miss the sales target needed to achieve a business plan. Monitor up-to-date information related to customer activities. Organize and arrange specified resord and files in order to keep track of financial transaction.
- Developing External Service Provider : To identify & develop key service provide like authorized dealers, commision agent etc for handling Govt. tender, B2B indents etc & assisting them in entire operation. Jointly working to generate demand and perform financial transaction as per company policy & terms.
- Pricing Strategy : Drive the pricing strategy implementation in his outlets & align with the strategic objectives on pricing with the organization
- Demand Planning & Monitoring : To understand the customer demands, plan towards meeting those demands, and generate sales, planning for the institutional sales for a financial year of the depot. Building up the network of business partners.
- Stock Planning : Ensure to inform the stock requirements at the distributor/ depot level to the Product Manager to overcome stock out situation which are controllable.
- Research Support: Plan and assist in product development by conducting trials with key research organization and releasing report to Key account clients.
- Market Assessment : Record, analyse, report and administer according to released reports, market environment and requirements. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Client Marketing Support: Plan and priorities Brand Promotion activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims with customers. Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed SLA. Execute appropriate marketing initiatives for relevant Brands as per the agreed market development strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bsc / Msc - Agriculture with MBA - Sales & Marketing or Agribusiness Management
- 20+yrs of experience in fertilizers, pesticides, farm equipment or FMCG industry.
- Should have minimum 15+ yrs of experience in Institutional Sales
- Exposure in handling agriculture related products
- Good knowledge of crop, soil and season pattern, irrigation facilities, Govt support etc
- Exposure in liaison with department officials & key corporate clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Excellent forecasting, planning, budgeting, liasoning, team management skills.
- Proactive, with strong drive and initiative to meeting the targets
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.