Founder at Munsar Services
Views:556 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Head - Institutional Sales - Agri Business/Farm Equipment/Fertilizer Firm (20-25 yrs)
Head - Institutional Sales
The role holder will be working closely with the Sales & Marketing dept. of the Fert. - Trade & Institutional Channel in order to understand the B2B market realities, participate in business development activities and generate demand.
- This profile comes with the responsibilities of identifying & developing new business channel other than trade by continuous focus on liaise with state agri dept./corporates/boards to obtain new sales lead. This position does lot of macro planning & execution for business development to establish long term relation with Key clients for sustainable business.
- It is expedient for the role manager to generate revenue while participating in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for the company.
- The role holder will be responsible for executing Marketing initiatives to build brand scores by optimizing the use of allotted budgets. It will manage and deliver Rate of Sale in the specified Key Accounts/ Institutions as per agreed goals through customer management, product management and suitable trade activations.
- Demand Generation: Acquisition & servicing of Govt. clients in the field of agriculture, State Agri, Horti, Forest & Watershed departments, Govt. Boards & Development Authorities etc.Tapping Tender opportunities for generating sales lead. Identifying new customer in segment like Foods, Contract Farming, Landscapes and responsible for business development in the region. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Key Account Management: To focus on managing key accounts/clients in order to accomplish and advance sales budget, and maximize opportunists to make sales. To ensure that the appropriate products are brought to the right place and at the proper time so as not to miss the sales target needed to achieve a business plan. Monitor up-to-date information related to customer activities. Organize and arrange specified resort and files in order to keep track of financial transaction.
- Developing External Service Provider: To identify & develop key service provide like authorized dealers, commission agent etc for handling Govt. tender, B2B indents etc & assisting them in entire operation. Jointly working to generate demand and perform financial transaction as per company policy & terms.
- Pricing Strategy: Drive the pricing strategy implementation in his outlets & align with the strategic objectives on pricing with the organization
- Demand Planning & Monitoring: To understand the customer demands, plan towards meeting those demands, and generate sales, planning for the institutional sales for a financial year of the depot. Building up the network of business partners.
- Stock Planning: Ensure to inform the stock requirements at the distributor/ depot level to the Product Manager to overcome stock out situation which are controllable.
- Research Support: Plan and assist in product development by conducting trials with key research organization and releasing report to Key account clients.
- Market Assesment: Record, analyse, report and administer according to released reports, market environment and requirements. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Client Marketing Support: Plan and priorities Brand Promotion activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims with customers. Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed SLA. Execute appropriate marketing initiatives for relevant Brands as per the agreed market development strategy.
Required Candidate profile :
- Qualified Bsc -Agriculture with MBA in Agribusiness Management / Sales & Marketing
- 20-25 years of experience in Agribusiness / Farm Equipment /Fertilizer industry
- Min 15 + years of experience in Institutional Sales
- Currently Heading Institutional Sales in a Reputed manufacturing company.
- Exposure in handling agriculture related products
- Exposure in liaison with department officials & key corporate clients. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables simultaneously. Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills Proactive, with strong drive and initiative to meeting the targets
- Products, Features and Benefits (incl. competitors)
- Agriculture Industry (crops, crop pattern, soil conditions, monsoon, seasons, crop related diseases, irrigation facilities, Govt. supports etc)
- Good understanding of other SBU products Fertilizer, SND and CPC products
- Agriculture Business (farmer economic conditions, investment, expenses, profit to farmers, loans etc)
- Company sales plan, policies & strategies
- Govt. initiatives on Organic farming development
- Forecasting & Planning
- Financial Management
- Negotiation & Contract Management
- Data Management & Analysis
- Liaisoning & Rapport Building
- Concept Selling & Product Promotion
- Program Management (Studies, Surveys, Initiatives)
- Assertive Communication
- Team Building
- Training & Coaching