HR Manager at Toppersnotes.com
Views:66 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Toppersnotes - Head - Facebook/Google AdWords Marketing (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Motivated and result-driven Facebook Marketing Head to join our team!
Desired Experience/skills :
- 3-7 Years experience in running performance marketing campaigns preferably with a D2C brand or edtech company with more than 2cr in annual marketing spends.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook/Google ad network: Managing the Business Account, Campaigns, Ad guidelines & Ad formats
- Knowledge of various PPC tools/extensions
- Must have Experienced in e-commerce advertising on Google and Social Media
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Google Ad Words, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Facebook Advertising, PPC Campaign Management, etc.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans, can lead a team and grow with the company
- Create, edit, and optimize Facebook Ad campaigns, and make improvements across user funnels
- Organize and structure ad campaigns and accounts for maximum positive performance results
- Generating maximum leads/conversions within the designated budget
- Analyze data and insights to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook and search campaigns
- Updated knowledge of trends on marketing channels and technologies.
- The complete responsibility of Google and Facebook ads.
- Be responsible for day to day Digital Ad Operations and performance
1. Heading the performance marketing team.
2. Hiring and managing people under the portfolio department 3
. Lead the team to achieve goals/revenue targets assigned to the performance marketing team
4. Conceptualizing and Creating funnels and creative campaigns to drive sales.
5. Maintain a healthy ROAS/ROI to fuel up the company's growth.
6. Devising strategies and executing them to scale up the company's growth via new/existing marketing channels.
7. Training self and team to improve performance and overall growth of the team and the company.